Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's all about ME! And my lame excuse to post this song!! :P

TAMIA- ME:


This song is my anthem for 2009. This year it's all going to be about ME and I’m going to make sure of that! I'm not stepping aside for anyone anymore and I refuse to have anyone block my path.

(Oh, did I mention that "Bluff" is going to the same College as me? Yay me *rolling eyes*.... Chances are we won't run into each other at all. Right? Well, we can hope, and pray, and uumm wish, and if worse comes to worse we can also HIDE!! hehe.)

My motto for 2009- "Bask In Life!!" Yeh, I know, I need a new motto. But seriously, when can this one ever really out run itslef?

I hope you all have enjoyed your holidays!! I know I have, but now there’s no more fooling around, I got to get back into writing because there’s a lot going on down here in Rougeville!!

P.S If theres one thing I've learnt in 08 it's that "We all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream & an unforgetable love..." Lets all take this year as a chance to start fresh and not dwell on the past! I'm counting on you all and this blog to guide me through it!!

Love y'all, Rouge

1 comment: