Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting into shape for Christmas...



"It is sad to see anyone neglecting their body no matter who they are and what they do. You simply cannot be healthy or look great on the outside if you are not healthy on the inside." - Miranda Kerr

DO NOT make our gorgeous Miranda Kerr sad this Christmas. Make the right choices by eating healthy and participating in 30 minutes of regular exercise everyday.

I know I’ve already begun with my Jillian Michaels kickboxing DvDs.

So please Santa, bring me that flat stomach and rock hard abs I’ve always dreamed about! I'll leave you some low fat goodies under the tree. (Sorry my cupboards don't contain anything with artificial colours, flavours. or just any sugar really) WADDYA SAY?

By the way speaking of fit bodies, who’s seen that Guitar Hero add with Heidi Klum?


No comments: