Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am back!



I hope that you will have the heart to welcome me back into the blogging world. I'm soo sorry i've been away for soo long. In fact I thought I would never come back. I was going through a couple of tough times and I didn't want to bore you with all my troubles.

Recently, I decided to have a read through my old posts and I never realised how much anger I was enflicting out to all my followers. My last couple of posts were full of soo much hurt and anger and for that I appologise. I am back and I now see a new light.

I hope we can start fresh!! I want to show you all the good in my life as well as all the heartbreak. I want to explore all the wonders of life and I want to take you on that journey with me!

Afterall, I am no longer 18 and I have grown to learn soo much since my last couple of posts.

So, for the next couple of days as an appology from me to you, I urge you to make yourself a cup of coffee/hot tea and sit back and relax as I feed to you all the days of my life.

Rouge

xxx

1 comment:

Jewels Diva said...

Hey look, don't bother apologising, that's what blogs are for.

Venting anger, frustration, hilarity, laughs, anything that gets us going.

Don't worry about it!

Friendship Quote of the Day