Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am back!



I hope that you will have the heart to welcome me back into the blogging world. I'm soo sorry i've been away for soo long. In fact I thought I would never come back. I was going through a couple of tough times and I didn't want to bore you with all my troubles.

Recently, I decided to have a read through my old posts and I never realised how much anger I was enflicting out to all my followers. My last couple of posts were full of soo much hurt and anger and for that I appologise. I am back and I now see a new light.

I hope we can start fresh!! I want to show you all the good in my life as well as all the heartbreak. I want to explore all the wonders of life and I want to take you on that journey with me!

Afterall, I am no longer 18 and I have grown to learn soo much since my last couple of posts.

So, for the next couple of days as an appology from me to you, I urge you to make yourself a cup of coffee/hot tea and sit back and relax as I feed to you all the days of my life.

Rouge

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey look, don't bother apologising, that's what blogs are for.

Venting anger, frustration, hilarity, laughs, anything that gets us going.

Don't worry about it!