Thursday, September 17, 2009

How I NOW see the world

I now believe that everyone should try their hardest to be the change that they wish to see in the world. For couple of months now I was involved with someone who didn’t even try to see their best in anything. Of course I didn’t expect him to pretend everything was peachy when it wasn’t. No, that not what I’m saying at all. I just wish that he was more honest and showed a little respect now and then. Respect is something that I would love to see reflected more around the world. Instead to him revenge and deception was his playground in a world that I wanted to feel comfortable in. Of course if I were to be open to him and tell him the reason why I ended it he would deny it and try to shut me out.

I’m not in a time in my life where I would want put up with any ones “Bullshit” as per say, maybe in another lifetime, maybe before when I was too busy to see any light in the world at all. But now, I’m ready to make the right turns and explore everything I have to give back to the world.

Don’t get me wrong, he was a really great person. I did like him for a while after all and I still do. I just don’t want to be another pawn in one of his little games.

In a world that I want to compromise in and try my hardest to be ever so happy in, I wish all the best to him and everyone else who reads this blog! After all, we must try and make the world easier for one another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!!

It's always up to us to live the life we want to live. And if you don't want to deal with other people's bullshit, then let them go and be free from it.