Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why did you have to be so right!!!???


“You’re always trying to please everyone, that’s why I don’t really know if you like me. You might just be saying that but I want YOU to like me for yourself!” – Conscious Killer

The truth is I gave up who I wanted to be a long time ago. I always figured that by just pleasing everyone else I could also be making myself happy. Haven’t you ever just felt good about doing something or giving something to someone else?? Well, I thought that if I can’t do what makes me happy, I might as well make everyone else happy and live off that joyous feeling for a while!

The problem is; I actually became good at faking who I really was. Only just towards the end of last year and the beginning of this year, things have been falling apart and my true colours have been showing through. I needed to cover that up and get back on track as fast as possible. Nothing else mattered.

Now, I’m failing at pleasing everyone and I don’t know what to do anymore! Only YOU had me down! You knew me so well even when you were drunk!! I couldn’t have someone who had me so packed down when I was trying to please everyone else.

Are you happy??

You were right!!


Sincerely,


Rouge

No comments: