Sunday, July 12, 2009

I didn’t mean it...



Dear Conscious Killer,


You were right, my friends were wrong.

No one really knew you.

I had begun to like what you were becoming in my life... You were my protector for a while when I was falling apart.

It became too much and I was afraid. I didn’t mean to like you that much, I didn’t mean for you to like me that much.

I’m sorry but in the beginning I had only found it to be comforting.
...... I thought you were on the same page.

I was told that you would never really want to be in a relationship.

I know it was wrong but I thought it was ok if you were doing the same...

It’s over and I’m too ashamed to turn back. Everyone was trying to protect me but in the end it was you who needed looking out for.

I’m sorry,

I didn’t mean to hurt you; I didn’t mean to hurt me...


Sincerely,


Rouge

xxxxxx

No comments: