Monday, April 13, 2009

Half way there!!



Ok, so i'm not too sure of where I’m meant to be going or what i'm meant to be doing, but really, is that so bad? I mean why did I need to stop blogging in order to figure things out for myself? This place used to help me feel better and clear my head. It was my gateway BACK TO ME. I clearly couldn’t and still can’t let go of it, and I’m not going to.

I’m probably not half way into figuring things out and I sort of am, if you know what I mean. It’s like that saying, “Is the glass half full or empty?” In the end it’s what you choose that matters most. So what exactly am I meant to choose?

I’m confused, when haven’t I been??? It still wasn’t a good enough excuse to desert you all. If I do it again I want you guys to promise to keep pestering me until I give in to your selfish ways… Just kidding, you guys aren’t selfish but you probably are a little more together than what I am, that’s for sure.

Today, I’m trying to catch up on all my assignments for college. Yes, college I know!! I have spent my last year of high school and now up to college aaallll on this blog. No wonder why I sound like I need some anti-depressants, right? I’ve spent some of my hardest years blogging to you blogsters and I’m starting to believe that life’s not going to get any peachier.

I’ve had a lot on my mind lately so I hope you can all keep up with the upcoming blogs.

Till the next blog,

Rouge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do understand your situation and sure this is part of growing up process. Look at the bright side and everything will be fine. Visit me at my blog trust it will enlighten you. So, check it out and have a pleasant visit,